Recently diagnosed with ADHD?
If so, join us at the beginning of your journey…
- Would you like to meet other people with ADHD?
- Do you need to know more about your treatment options?
- Are you wondering how you can find a more ADHD-friendly approach to life?
- Do you feel unsettled/ angry/ regretful?
If so, read on to find out more about our Understanding Your ADHD workshop… (or if you just want to get on with it click here)
What do we cover?
- How to adjust to being diagnosed and what your treatment options are
- A deep dive into the ADHD brain and ADHD symptoms & challenges
- How you can make you and your life more ADHD-friendly
- Time to ask questions and explore ADHD challenges
- A worksheet so you can add your own notes / actions
- Further suggested reading / resources
How does it work?
- There’ll be no more than 23 participants
- This workshop makes use of breakout rooms and chat (via Zoom)
- The workshop is two-hours – but don’t worry, we’ll have breaks!
How can I sign up?
Just click here to find out the date for our next workshop (new workshop dates will be added regularly).
A previous participant said:
“It’s made me feel less judgemental and more accepting of myself, helping put some of my behaviours in the context of my ADHD, and that I can and do actively overcome some of these symptoms sometimes, particularly procrastination.”
This workshop was developed by people with ADHD for people newly diagnosed with ADHD. We believe it’s always easier to hear from others who really understand how we feel from the inside.
Gordon Mundie & I were both diagnosed late with ADHD and wanted to offer better support to others post-diagnosis – something we both feel is rarely offered by assessment services.
I am a professional organiser, ADHD coach & mentor. Alongside this I run courses on ADHD for other professional organisers.
Gordon Mundie is an experienced trainer, group facilitator and is currently studying MSc in Integrative Counselling and Coaching at the University of East London.
Do contact me here if you have any questions.