K, Shepherds Bush
Having experienced the benefits of coaching first-hand, I now work predominantly with ADHD clients using coaching skills to develop their executive functions. Read further to find out more…
Executive Function coaching involves both teaching and coaching elements, using a non-judgmental approach to support you as you learn strategies to strengthen your executive functions so that you feel more on top of life. Take this quick test to find out where your own EF challenges lie. We use our executive functions (EF) to get anything done. For example we use our memory, ability to prioritise and plan a task, then persistence to get us to the finish line.
2. Understanding Your ADHD workshop
If you are newly diagnosed do join us at our next Understanding Your ADHD workshop – it’s a great way to kick start your ADHD journey and meet others in the same situation. (If you don’t see any dates, do still sign up to be the first to find out our next dates).
3. Professional organising support
If you are looking for in-home professional organising support, I am based in Norway until the end of 2024 so am not currently taking on any new clients. However, here are a couple of options:
- Here are a couple of other options well-worth exploring:
- Visit www.apdo.co.uk to find another professional organiser who will be able to support you. Put in your postcode and include additional ‘specialisms’ if necessary). I recommend speaking with several organisers to find the best ‘fit’ for you.
- I highly recommend The Declutter Hub*. This online membership programme is run by fellow professional organisers Ingrid Jansen & Lesley Spellman. Both professional organisers are experts with over 10 years of experience working with clients.
The Declutter Hub has some fab resources- a free Facebook group with regular challenges, & great podcasts. (I sometimes listen to these to inspire my own decluttering projects). Their paid membership programme gives access for one year of support, compared to eight hours of in-home support from me, so I often recommend it to clients. (I believe joining is a no-brainer, whether you’re on a budget, or just want to organise your home over a longer period with their support).
*NB I have always recommended The Declutter Hub to clients. However I am now an affiliate, so if you join using this link I do receive commission.